Kazuki Kato is going to release his first full-length album in 9 years. There’s also a new national tour in the horizon.
The talented singer/seiyuu/stage actor returns with a new album, the first one in 9 years (the previous full length album released was Glamorous Beat in 2009).
The new album is titled “Ultra Worker” and is scheduled to be released on 18/07/2018, it’ll be available in two editions: regular and first press limited. Kato mentioned that this album counts with a variety of rich band sounds, showcasing a further evolution of his sound since “SPICY BOX”.
The album is going to include a total of 10 songs.
The contents for each edition are the following:
First Press Limited Edition
- DVD Includes: Title Track Music Video + Making of
More details on this release are going to be unveiled in the upcoming months. Be on the look out for more updates from us.
On another note: Kato announced a new national tour. Kazuki Kato Live “GIG” Tour 2018 ~Ultra Worker~ kicks off in August. The dates and locations are the following:
- August 03 at Zepp Namba in Osaka
- August 05 at CRAZYMAMA KINGDOM in Okayama
- August 07 at Zepp DiverCity TOKYO
- August 08 at Zepp DiverCity TOKYO
- August 10 at Diamond Hall in Nagoya
- August 13 at Rensa in Sendai
- October 27 at AZ in Kanazawa
- October 28 at Diamond Hall in Nagoya
- October 30 at MUSE in Kyoto
- October 31 at VARIT in Kobe
- November 02 at CLUB QUATTRO in Hiroshima
- November 4 at DRM LOGOS in Fukuoka
- November 6th at NEW SIDE BEACH in Yokohama
- November 9 at Zepp Namba in Osaka
- November 11 at Toyosu PIT in Tokyo
For more information about this tour please refer to Kazuki Kato‘s official website – HERE.
“Ultra Worker” is available for pre-order on CJDAPAN.