As reported last month, Yuichiro Umehara, KISHOW, Showtaro Morikubo, Yuki Kaji, Kenichi Suzumura, Hiro Shimono and Tomokazu Seki were chosen to participate on Shizuka Kudo’s special tribute album. Today, a first look into the behind the scenes as well as song snippets were unveiled.
The commemorative tribute mini-album “Shizuka Kudo Tribute” counts with cover performances of some of her most iconic songs. Yuichiro Umehara, KISHOW, Showtaro Morikubo, Yuki Kaji, Kenichi Suzumura, Hiro Shimono and Tomokazu Seki are the seven seiyuu chosen to participate on this project.
A behind the scenes video was released today:
The mini-album is going to be released on 20/12/2017.
The songs are the following:
- Blue Velvet (covered by Yuki Kaji)
- 黄砂に吹かれて (covered by Yuichiro Umehara)
- めちゃくちゃに泣いてしまいたい (covered by KISHOW)
- 嵐の素顔 (covered by Kenichi Suzumura)
- MUGO・ん…色っぽい (covered by Hiro Shimono)
- 激情 (covered by Tomokazu Seki)
- 抱いてくれたらいいのに (covered by Showtaro Morikubo)
For those of you that might be interested in this release: Shizuka Kudo Tribute is available for pre-order on CDJAPAN for all overseas fans.
SOURCE: Pony Canyon