As we reach the end of the year and everyone starts thinking about Christmas and New Years’, we at The Hand That Feeds HQ bring you our last part of the poll to nominate the finalists for January’s final poll:
- Best album of 2016
- Best single by a solo artist in 2016
- Best single by a unit/band in 2016
The first batch of qualified releases is already chosen – it was announced this past August. Now it’s in your hands to choose what releases will make it to the final poll.
The categories remain the same and are as follows:
- Album edition (Includes mini-albums and Best Of’s. Units, bands, solo – everyone is featured here)
- Single (solo edition)
- Single (unit/band edition)
The categories are available for voting right after this description. This voting won’t included December’s releases (it’d be unfair to put up to nomination releases that haven’t even been released or will only be released days before the end of the poll).
The rules are simple:
- Everyone can vote
- Voting once a day
- You can vote for more than 1 single/album
- Sharing is caring – You’re welcomed to share this poll as you see fit
Results are up by January 1st as well as the release of the final poll (later in the same day).
Happy holidays to everyone and happy voting!
This category won’t open – given that only the top 5 albums/mini-albums would be chosen and there weren’t enough releases of this kind in the second half of 2016, all four albums are immediately qualified for the final round. The following albums have qualified directly:
- Miyu Irino – Dare to dream
- Hiroshi Kamiya – Theatre
- Takuya Sato – Heart
- Uncle Bomb – Two-sides
Don’t forget to vote daily for your favorites!