With already seven singles released, Japanese seiyuu Toshiyuki Toyonaga has announced the release of his debut album. Toyonaga, 29, famous as the voice behind Ryuugamine Mikado (Durarara) and Mahiro Fuwa (Zetsuen no Tempest) is going to release his first album titled “MUSIC OF THE ENTERTAINMENT” on his birthday on 28/04/2014.
The album is available in two different editions: regular and limited. More detailed information regarding each edition:
- Includes 16-page booklet (lyric card)
- Bonus track not included in limited edition
- Includes additional CD with 10 new titles
- 16-page booklet (lyric card)
At the same time the tracklist was revealed and is the following:
1. エンカウンター 2. 永～とこしえ～ 3. 月は知っている 4. siren 5. HELLO! 6. TVゲーム 7. Chase 8. MUSIC OF THE ENTERTAINMENT 9. ココロノトビラ 10. ゆめのあと 11. 花 ( re arrangever. ) 12. Berceuse 13. Kitten
The songs エンカウンター / 永〜とこしえ〜 /月は知っている / siren / こたつシャーベット / Hello! / TVゲーム are the seven singles released so far between last year and the current one and have both music and lyrics done by Toshiyuki Toyonaga himself. The release of those singles was made exclusively on the respective live shows. So far the cover art is still to be revealed but as soon as it’s available we’ll provide that information.
MUSIC OF THE ENTERTAINMENT is available on CDJAPAN for preorder for all overseas fans.